Sunday, October 7, 2012

Whiter Teeth Whitening Kit


 
I’ll admit it; I have a fear of the dentist. Always have, probably always will. Don’t get me wrong, I go to the dentist, I just don’t like it. So by no means am I willing to go there for “extras”. I saw this whitening kit online and thought I would give it a try. The kit came with four syringes (3ml each)  of the hydrogen peroxide whitening solution, a whitening tray, an LED light as well as a shade guide and instructions. I have used at home whitening strips before which work well and contain 6.5% hydrogen peroxide. So when I saw this product (which contains 9% hydrogen peroxide) I was willing to give it a try, hoping for a quicker result. Once I opened the package, I checked out the shade guide. I was a 3.5. No bad, but room for improvement! I am a multi-tasker by nature, so I went ahead and put the solution on the tray and let it go to work while I took my shower. The tray is soft and flexible so it was relatively comfortable while in my mouth. After my shower, I brushed my teeth as I would with a “white strip”. There was no bad taste and my teeth didn’t feel sensitive afterward. I have used Whiter Teeth for the past two weeks, twice daily and now according to the shade guide, my teeth are 2!  I am happy with the result and still have a syringe left to try with the LED light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment