Sunday, October 7, 2012

it’s a 10 miracle leave-in plus KERATIN


 
Knowing the weather is getting cold/dry and I was out in the sun a lot over the summer, I wanted to try a leave in product. I purchased it’s a 10 since I had tried the shampoo before and loved the smell. While this product does smell nice, that’s about all the nice things I can say about it. I washed my hair as normal, then after towel drying my hair, sprayed all over and combed though. That seemed to go ok, but once I tried to style my hair, it was a disaster. My hair felt greasy and dirt and had no body.  I didn’t want to give up that easily, so I tried again a few days (and washes) later. I thought maybe using less product might help. Unfortunately, same result.  I won’t be giving this one a 10…..or another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment