Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ojon Volume Advance Shampoo & Conditioner



I have long been a fan of Ojon products, but have never tried the Volume Advance line. While initially I didn’t like the smell of this formula, it has kinda grown on me. (The Ojon Dry Recovery Line has almost a vanilla-y scent that I really like. The Volume Advance is more citrus-y) I really like the result, though. My hair feels light and bouncy, just like a commercial would claim! I like the volume at the crown most, where I really have a tough time keeping it from looking flat. The price is a bit high, but pretty comparable to other products like it. The upside is you do not have to use much, so a bottle will last quite a while. My only complaint is that I can’t get Ojon at the beauty supply store I shop at most, so I have to order it online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment