Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ethos Dark Circle and Puffy Eye Serum

 
I never seemed to notice it before, but have I always had dark under eye circles?! I had been looking recently for a product to try when I came across this Ethos product. What drew me to it initially were the ingredients. I have really sensitive skin and the last thing I want is another breakout! I have been using the serum for about 5 weeks now, morning and night and am really impressed with the result.  I even had a coworker ask if I was using new makeup. The product has a nice light texture and no smell (which I love). I gently dab it on under my eyes and it dries quickly, so I can put my moisturizer and/or make up on right over top. The price is really affordable compared to some other products out there, definitely will be buying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment