Monday, September 24, 2012

Easy Slim Wrap

Easy Slim Wrap demonstration

 

Since making the demonstration video for Easy Slim Wrap where I used the product on my arms, I have tried this product two more times. The second time was on my thighs and just today I tried it on my abdomen.  I will tell you it gets easier each time.  I really like this stuff! My skin has a “glow” to it and is very soft: and definitely seems clearer and a bit tighter too. It seems product does remove toxins as it claims. I still even have enough of the clay to use the Easy Slim Wrap several more times. I put the wraps themselves in my washing machine and let them air dry between each use and they were as good as new. I would recommend Easy Slim Wrap as an easy alternative to going to the spa.

 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole I have the same kit but lost the instructions so after your review I really want to try it out . How long did you leave the wrap on ?? Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. . Thanks Melanie

    ReplyDelete