Friday, October 19, 2012

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull MM and Zippy Wallet

  I am a big believer that when something works, stick with it! That is why I chose to get the Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull MM bag for Fall. I already own the same tote in Damier Azur and hated to have to put it away once summer was over. And, after using it exclusively from April-August, it still looks like new. (I keep the LV boxes to store the items between seasons to keep from away from dust and getting “squashed” in my closet).The bag is super light weight and easy to carry. I found the MM size to be perfect for everyday use. I can load tons of stuff into it for work, but it is not too big to take everywhere else. Because of the canvas coating, the bag easily wipes clean. I also (again) purchased the Zippy Wallet and I find it too is the perfect size. It holds everything I need and is a great complement to the purse itself. While of course a bag like this is costly, I believe it is totally worth the investment as I will be using these bags for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment